Coronavirus is most certainly giving a hard time for all human beings around the world in their personal and professional lives.
It has put an end to our social lives and keeps us locked within houses for a greater good of limiting community spread.
Covid 19 outbreak has a very negative impact on different business ventures and firms as they shut their doors on government orders.
The traditional marketing strategies and offline sales have become outdated within a few weeks. When the whole world is dwelling in the darker shade, the spotlight particularly falls and focuses upon the digital world.
The internet world is the only field that stood untouched during the quarantine period rescuing people from boredom and joblessness.
People are spending more and more time in social media networks than ever before.
They turn towards the digital world for all entertainments, purchases so on and so forth.
Thus, it is absolutely worthy and great if one paves their way into online business with proper digital marketing strategies. Hire the best digital marketing company in Kerala and embark a new journey in online media.
A detailed digital analysis and comparison between the two years 2019 and 2020 have proved that :
- Digital sales have been increased by 18%
- Overall traffic in websites increased by 13%
- Traffic through social media networks has reached 8%
One way or the other online businesses are always beneficial by all means. An expert digital marketing team can lead business clients to higher ranges of success.
During this Covid outbreak, all kinds of businesses are in need of innovative ideas and changes to be implemented for better results and digital marketing specialists can help you there.
Here are some of the merits of organized digital marketing :
- Prioritising responsible marketing: Marketing strategies at this difficult time must be selective and responsible as we have a commitment towards the society. Instead of normal marketing ideas, the team tries to create an emotional link with the customers. Incorporating messages about social distancing and safety at home gives the impression of understanding and empathy towards the valid customers.
- Gets brand identity in front of the right audience: In this situational crisis, people are afraid to go outdoors and they tend to shop online. The customers are always in search of the ecommerce sites for quality purchase. Thus a brilliant digital marketing team does all kinds of SEO, SEM, online campaigns, email marketing etc. in order to bring your business right in front of your customers.
- Does personalised digital communication: Sending personal emails to the earlier customers and explaining about the crisis, how the company is overcoming them etc. are extremely important as it redefines the company’s relationship with the customers. This email marketing will help customers in maintaining a good impression of the company even in the future years.
- Analyse customer behaviour and act accordingly: The digital marketing team always keeps an eye on the customer behaviour and any possible transformations during these crisis periods. There can be a huge difference in their purchasing pattern, interests, needs and expectations in the post-Covid era due to the financial crisis or any other. Thus, a thorough understanding of these behavioural changes helps the marketing team in acting accordingly.
- Use social media sites to spread brand awareness: Since most people spend their time on facebook or instagram or linkedin or pinterest etc. a skillful digital marketing team designs attractive posters and social media campaigns to allure social media users into the business websites by offering the right service for the right audience.
Analyse the power and strength of the digital world at a time as this and thrive forward. Ecommerce sites are seeing the greatest boom in many years, thus even after Covid crisis ceases and traditional business stores come alive people continue to recall your business brand and identity forever.