Are you planning to start a business account on Facebook? Wow, that’s great! I totally appreciate your decision and your effort. Some might say Facebook is getting outdated and it’s harder to gain likes and followers, well I couldn’t disagree more. With over 2.01 billion active users each month, Facebook still rules the arena of social media platforms and it would be a great loss for your business if it has no account on Facebook.
Ask the Best Digital marketing agency in Kerala, they’ll tell you the relevance of creating a business account on Facebook. For those who are here to know the “WHY” factor, let me explain with few of the major reasons “WHY YOU MUST”:
- Reach Billions of Customers: We have discussed the user base of Facebook above and it is not summed up in hundreds or thousands or lakhs but in BILLIONS! Did you hear that? So, if you don’t have a business account somewhere with billions of active users, it is a huge loss of potential customers. Play your field at the right spot where you can get the right audience, and Facebook is the accurate platform to do so.
- Lower your marketing expenses: As we all know, the investment to start a Facebook business account is “ZERO”. Yes, a big, fat “0”. Where else can you start your marketing at no rates and still reach billions of people? When you put it that way, Facebook is a real gem that you should never miss.
- Effective Channel of Communication: Customers always get easily impressed if you go for one-to-one engagement. Your business needs customer service, where the customers can say reviews, complaints, ask queries etc. A reply under a Facebook comment or a personal message can make their day. This helps to foster a good and healthy relationship between the business and customers.
- Share pictures, posters and videos about your business: Facebook, being a social media platform, allows one to upload any kind of media such as photos or videos. By uploading those, your customers can get a wonderful idea about the business, the services and products you offer etc. Your customers can even tag your business on their posts so that their friends and family can get to know about your business.
- Drive traffic to the website: SERP results are not the only way to drive traffic into the website. Social media platforms have a significant role to play in driving traffic. How? If your business runs a Facebook ad with a website address or shares a blog post with backlinks to the website or adds your website address on the About page, all these can lead customers to the website.
Yes, it is true that Facebook is not a new SEO tool that just came in 2021, it was there in the field for so long, yet it is not fully utilized by businesses for their benefit. The best social media marketing company in Kerala makes optimum use of the Facebook platform to enhance your business visibility and reach all potential customers.