If you own a local business and think that “how can online media or online advertising help to increase traffic into my store? It is just a waste of time! ” you cannot be more wrong.
Because the digital world has many innate powers and capabilities when it comes to driving customers to businesses, be it in online or physical stores.
First, you need to have a transparent knowledge about how things work and then come up with a strong strategy for better conversions.
Here are some of things that you may require to ensure more foot traffic into the store:
- Establish an online presence: Nowadays people are spending more and more time online, so there is absolutely no need in complaining about how people are driven away from physical stores. Yes, it is a fact, but instead of being disheartened think out of the box and analyse how to increase more footfall with an online presence. You could start with an authentic website that displays your entire catalog along with price ranges so that people can go through the site and understand your business. Create social media pages of your business for more reach among the users.
- Get listed online: If your business is nowhere listed in online directories or recognised by the search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. you are missing out a big chance of coming before potential customers. Therefore, you need to enter your authentic details such as:
- Name, address and phone number
- Accurate business hours
- Star ratings & reviews
- Lots of visual content including recent photos
These information listed out in front of search engines develop a good impression of your business.
- Pinpoint your location on the map: Just like how people get easy access to your website online, make sure that your store is easily accessible via the road. Give your exact store location and link it with the online maps like Google Maps through Google My Business, as the result of which people can readily pinpoint your location whenever they feel like visiting.
- Utilize the local targeting strategies: If your store is located in Kottayam, you only need to focus on customers near Kottayam, who are likely to travel by your store. Advertising on an all Kerala basis will be a useless attempt that goes vain without reaching the real targets. Thus, limit your advertisements into a specific geographical area using certain methods such as Google Ads location target feature.
It is to be fairly noted that one must never underestimate the power of online advertising and online platforms.
They not only help e-commerce companies, but also local stores such as yours.
Thus, never hesitate to go online, seize the opportunity with the best digital marketing agency in Kerala, who can guide you through the web.